ArtikelTanggal Posting: 19/09/2012
TheYamaha PSR-S750 Arranger Workstation is packed full of technology and features that make creating, performing and recording your music incredibly easy.
The PSR-S750 from Yamaha features the latest in articulation technology, Super Articulation (SA) Voices. Yamaha utilise their years of experience in the manufacture of acoustic instruments, to capture and recreate all the subtle nuances and dynamic expressions that are produced with acoustic instruments. The SA sound bank produces extremely realistic voices that really do sound and feel like the acoustic instrument it emulates.
Coupled with Super Articulation, Yamaha also incorporates Mega Voice Technology, which includes the various techniques and performance sounds that are created when playing acoustic instruments. A great example would be the bass and guitar fret board slide, or a brass fall. The PSR-S750 features playable styles, which is essentially a powerful, professional accompaniment at the touch of a button. The chords you play will be transformed into this accompaniment and there are 325 professionally programmed dynamic styles to choose from. The PSRS750 is Voice Style Expansion (VSE) enabled, which means that you can update, expand and reshuffle the voices within your arranger using the VSE packs that can be found online; Why limit your playing styles and sounds to just one region of the world.
Yamaha Audio and DSP technology is famous the world over and the PSR-S750 let's you mix and record your music just like you would as a studio engineer, with the ability to pan, balance and digitally process the signals you are recording. There's even the Yamaha Real Distortion plug-in available, which emulates many of the famous circuits used on 1960s and 1970s guitar amplifiers and pedals, to bring your sounds to life with extremely detailed and realistic distortions and effects. You can record your songs as high quality uncompressed Wav files, you can even connect instruments or a microphone and record a band or solo performance in real time. The Combination of a superb digital amplifier and larger speaker enclosures, deliver an extremely powerful sound across the frequency spectrum. Being digital the amplifier also significantly reduces power consumption
Yamaha have really developed the connectivity of the PSRS750, with not only USB to host for computer connection, but also a USB slot which supports memory drives for WAV playback and quick storage. Wav files can also be assigned and linked to the PSR-S750s Multi Pads for easy triggering of samples, loops, vocal phrases and sound effects or indeed any Wav file you choose to enhance your performance. Now using Yamaha's i-MX1 midi interface, the PSR-S750 can connect and interact with your mobile device or tablet, including the growing number of apps available for Apple iPhones, iPods and iPads. Using midi, you can control apps such as Yamaha scale Tuner, Piano Diary or control faders and X/Y Pads. You can also use the AUX line in mini-jack connection to connect your device and play along with your own tunes or play along with new apps such as Yamaha’s "Note Star" digital sheet music featuring genuine audio backing tracks.
The Main Features of the Yamaha PSR-S750 Arranger Workstation Include:
Keyboard: Number of Keys-61, Type-Organ, Touch Response-Hard 2, Hard 1, Medium, Soft 1, Soft 2
Other Controllers: Pitch Bend, Modulation, Multi Pads - 126 banks x 4 Pads
Display: B/W LCD, Size - 5.7 inch
Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
Number of Polyphony (Max.) - 128
Number of Voices: 678 Voices + 28 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices + GM2 + GS (for song playback)
Featured Voices: 38 Super Articulation Voices, 18 Mega Voices, 24 Sweet! Voices, 46 Cool! Voices, 29 Live! Voices, 10 Organ Flutes!
Expandability: Expansion Voice approx. 64 MB max. Editing: Voice Set - Right 1, Right 2, Left. Compatibility - XG, XF, GS, GM, GM2
Effects:Reverb - 44 Presets + 3 User,Chorus - 71 Presets + 3 User, Master EQ -5 Presets + 2 User, Part EQ -28 Parts
DSP: DSP 1: 295 Presets + 3 User, DSP 2-4: 128 Presets + 10 User
Number of Preset Styles:325 (295 Pro, 30 Session)
Fingering:Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered, Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard
Number of Preset Songs: 5, Capacity- Unlimited (depending on USB flash memory capacity)
Number of Tracks: 16
Data Capacity: approx. 300 KB/Song, Recording Function: Quick Recording, Multi Recording, Step Recording
Overall Controls: Metronome, Tempo Range, Tap Tempo, Transpose, Tuning, Octave Button, Scale Type -9 Presets
Extensive Learning and Tutorial functionality
Storage: Internal Memory -approx. 1.9 MB, External Drives - USB Flash Memory, etc. (via USB to DEVICE), Internal Memory (for Expansion Pack) approx. 64 MB
Connectivity:DC IN - 16V, Headphones, Optional Foot Pedals Switch or Volume x 2, MIDI In/Out, AUX IN, OUTPUT (R, L/L+R), USB TO DEVICE, USB TO HOST
Amplifiers 15 W x 2, Speakers 13 cm + 5 cm (x 2)
Included Accessories: AC Adaptor - PA-300C
Dimensions: Width-1,002mm X Height-148 mm X Depth-437 mm. Weight: 11 kg
, s750 Artikel lainnya :
- Pemilihan Daya Amplifier
- Keunggulan High Impedance
- Tips Penempatan Speaker yang baik
- Tips dan Panduan Teknik Instalasi Speaker TOA
- Merancang Conference system TOA TS-770 series
- Tips Sound System Sekolah
- Pengertian Impedansi speaker (Z)
- Merubah Low Impedance speaker menjadi High Impedance speaker
- Tips Mengatasi suara FEEDBACK
- Tips Instalasi Paging System
- Hubungan SERI-PARALEL Speaker
- Aplikasi Mic Conference Wireless System
- Aplikasi Sound system Masjid / Mushola
- Tips and Tricks Menata Akustik Ruang dan Sound System
- Tips and Tricks Microphone Recording dan teknik Miking
- Tips and Tricks Power dan Sepaker
- Tips and Tricks Mixing dan Sound Processing
- NAFIRI MUSIC sudah dapat menerima pembelian dengan Fasilitas Kredit dari AEON!
- Yamaha luncurkan produk terbaru digital piano DGX 650!
- Kelebihan Yamaha PSR S950 dibandingkan dengan Yamaha PSR S910
- Review keyboard KORG PA600
- NAFIRI MUSIC sudah menjadi dealer resmi Russel dan Rockwell!
- Pengaturan Sound System Organ Tunggal Di Acara Pesta
- Apa saja Kelebihan dan Kekurangan Speaker Aktif dan Pasif?
- TELAH DIBUKA CABANG BARU PRIMANADA MUSIC-AUDIO-SOUND SYSTEM DI KELAPA GADING RUKO INKOPAL A/3 SEBERANG LOTTE MART/MOI
- Spesifikasi Casio CTK 6000/7000 dan WK6500/7500
- Tata Cara Penggunaan SD Card pada keyboard CASIO
- Cara mengedit song di Yamaha PSR 910
- Pengklasifikasian Jenis-Jenis Keyboard Menurut Fungsi dan Kemampuannya
- SEJARAH SINGKAT MIDI
- Membuat dan Membunyikan Voice yang Berbeda Per-Oktaf Pada KORG PA500
- CARA MENGINSTALL ULANG OS KEYBOARD KORG PA-500 & 800
- Cara Record Style Pada PA500
- SOUNDSYSTEM & AKUSTIK: Membeli Peralatan SoundSystem atau Perbaikan Akustik Ruang?
- SISTEM TATA SUARA: Contoh Aplikasi Dasar Sound System di Gereja
- SISTEM TATA SUARA : Peralatan Dasar Sound System
- DEFINISI MIXER
- TIPS INSTALASI SOUNDSYSTEM
- SPEAKER, MICROPHONE, DAN AMPLIFIER
- Fungsi Monitor Speaker
- Impedansi Speaker
- SOUND SYSTEM UNTUK ORGAN TUNGGAL
- Cara Membuat Style Korg PA500
- KORG PA 600 COMING SOON!!
- TIPS MUDAH MEMILIH KEYBOARD YANG SESUAI DENGAN KEINGINAN
- KEYBOARD MURAH MERIAH | KEYBOARD TECHNO T9900i | KEYBOARD MURAH DARI CHINA
- CARA KONEKSIKAN KEYBOARD CASIO CTK-6000 DENGAN KOMPUTER PC
- PERBEDAAN KEYBOARD CASIO CTK-5000 DENGAN CTK-7000
- CARA LOADING SONG & STYLE PADA KEYBOARD CASIO CTK-5000,6000,7000
- The Yamaha PSR-S950 is coming soon!